Saturday, March 21, 2009


Mar 19, 2009

Another sun. this one is actually on my bedside lamp--you may recognize it from the "nightstand photo". There is a moon on the back that I like just as well, but it is never displayed, as the cord comes out there, too. This lamp and it's partner came from my friend Dondee. I coveted them since I met her in college--she had a "grown up" apartment while I was still living in the dorms, I think! Been a long time to remember those details. Anyway, once we became roommates, after I returned from Ecuador, she still had them, and I still coveted them. Years later, MANY moves later, she decided she was done with them and she sent them to me. I painted them with a new coat of white, found new shades (THEN found RED ones that I wanted even more!) and put them back together. My Dad had to walk me through some of that process--I think I took pictures and emailed them to him, asking what parts went where!

No comments:

Post a Comment