Sunday, March 15, 2009

Mar 16, 2009

And today, we had SMILES! And plenty of them! I first got a few during church, no one saw them but me! Then after we came in from wandering around outside this afternoon, he was laying on Greg's lap, responding to Greg's voice. How cute!

I just have to mention the other excitement of the evening. We all got ready for bed a little early tonight, were planning to have a popcorn and movie night. Greg informed me there is no more popcorn, so we had to resort to microwave. Greg took Calvin back to change his pants and put his jammies on him, and I threw a bag into the micro and put it on for 5 minutes--our micro in the Gig house took SEVEN to complete a bag! Then Greg yelled my name. He was standing over Calvin at the changing table--Calvin had totally decimated his diaper! So I grabbed the whole thing and took it to the laundry room to hose it off. Headed back to the kitchen, and Greg yelled my name again! Calvin had peed all over himself while Greg was debating how to clean up the mess, including his FACE! I started to mop off the baby, and decided he just needed a whole bath. So off we went--all four of us!--to the bathroom. When we emerged, smoke filled the kitchen. YIKES! Greg had the baby, so I ran to the kitchen, yanked out the smoldering bag, and started opening windows. Which doesn't help in the slightest.

Doggone microwave popcorn. Yuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment