Sunday, April 5, 2009


April 5, 2009

Ahhh....a two-fer. Actually, three, I guess. There is a little star hanging out there on the moon. :) This is actually a candle holder, from my sister-in-law. It sits in one of the nooks on my fireplace. I don't think I'd dare light a candle while it's in there, though, seems a little too close to the brick.

It was a busy day, didn't have much time to whip out the camera!

I went to an appointment with Mom today, Maisie stayed here with Greg and wore herself out in the yard again. Actually, I think Greg wore himself out, too. He's asleep with her! I took Calvin with me to minimize time spent away from him. We met Mom and Dad in the office parking lot, then Calvin went with Papa to their house. He did great! Hardly cried or slept, drank his bottle like a champ. Papa wore him out, too, because he crashed in the car before we even made it to Martin Road!

Everyone is asleep here except me....goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment