Tuesday, August 18, 2009

August 17, 2009

I guess I should have taken this photo from the side instead of from above.

I WAS setting a really good example for Maisie, by STANDING ON THE BED to take it. Gee, I wonder why she stands on her bed? Sheesh.

When I got out of the shower, I could see piles of pillows on the bed, and Calvin's little arm sticking up between them....I went over to see what was going on, and he was alone in the bed. And the room. With a laundry basket at his head, cushioned by comforter, and with pillows stacked two high on either side, coming to a point at his feet. Moments later, Greg cruised in with a bottle. Apparently we've become a little more cautious, since Calvin has rolled off our bed TWICE!

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute family. This year I have taken pictures of my canning too. We are alot alike. I love the make your own baby food shots. Look like Maisie is going to be an actor or something. :) Wounderful pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to tell you that Canning across America is August 29th and 30th. They have a blog and want people to can that weekend. I'll do something. Do you have the Ball canning bible? It has the sundae topper in it. If you don't let me know and I'll get it too you.

    ReplyDelete