Saturday, July 18, 2009


July 18, 2009

Today's garden bounty! Whoop!


Ok. As you can see, we are missing a few days. Apparently, I've been prancing around taking photos WITHOUT my CF card. Argh!

I had the cutest picture of Calvin sleeping on my bed. He was so hot and so grumpy, and needed a nap so badly! I laid him on my bed in front of the fan for a sec, and when I returned, he was just staring at it, like it was the coolest thing in the world. (well, it kind of WAS, at that point--at least HIS world!)

Yesterday I took some shots of the back yard--I feel like we're finally getting somewhere with some spots in our yard! Mom and Dad procured long pine needles from their neighbors yard, and we are trying to use them to keep the weeds down. I put them around my blueberries, around my pumpkins, and a couple days ago Mom and I put them in the area right outside our family room window--I couldn't stand it, and finished off the area by removing some of those evil round rocks, and putting some chipped wood over it. Whew. One "rock area" gone. Only 2342385904574893 more to go! What a relief.

I will be doing a LOT more cf card checks in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment