Thursday, January 14, 2010


14 January 2010

Ahhh....another nightstand capture.

What can you see:

M*A*S*H dvds on loan from Martin's collection or Dad's, not sure who they actually belong to

A new book given to Greg for Christmas from a fellow teacher (who obviously doesn't know Greg very well, he'd never READ a book!)

"The Other Queen" by Phillippa Gregory and Julie and Julia-got that from my sister-in-law's collection she pared down when she moved.

Emu oil in an old film canister for Calvin's heinie.

Phone
Clock radio (Taylor Swift cd in there that Maisie and I listen to when we get ready in the am)
water
cell phone

High School Musical dvd-I think I had to extract it from my computer when I started watching M*A*S*H.

If you look hard, you can see the antenna from Calvin's baby monitor.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment