Saturday, March 17, 2012

17 Mar 2012

It has been way too long since I wrote anything down!

Calvin in changing so much!  He is getting so big and so wordy!

Last night I made a new recipe with some salsa I've never bought before.  We ate and ate and ate!  Calvin asked for more water twice.  Then he asked, "Why my mouth on fire?"  I tried to get him to eat one more bite of chicken and he pointed out that it was too "sicy" so he was done.  :)

This was actually taken last week at Mom and Martin's Birthday dinner-Calvin is eating dessert here.  Mom always wants Angel Food cake because she loves it!  (I made it.  It was ugly.  But they were happy.:)

Speaking of our Birthday Peeps!  Happy Birthday Mom and Martin!!

Miss Maisie had a little production at school this week-she and her friend Kate were twin Lady Libertys.  They read in tandem, telling us all about the fine details of the Statue of Liberty!



No comments:

Post a Comment